There is so much confusion and misinformation online about how to use essential oils safely around pets. Confused? Come check out this video on essential oils and pet safety. In this video, we’ll discuss how pets metabolize essential oils and how this affects their bodies. We will cover some essential oils and ingredients that should be used with caution, especially around cats. Essential oils and pets are a great combination, and it can be so simple to keep them safe at all times. We all want to see dogs, cats, horses, bird, and livestock animals reap the benefits of essential oils without the risk of harm!
To view the full video, join the YL Education Club.Try For Free
In This Video, You’ll Learn
- Basic safety points for using essential oils around pets.
- How animal and human metabolism is different, and how this effects essential oils and pet safety.
- Specific essential oils that some people choose to avoid using on their pets.
Want to Learn More about Essential Oil and Pet Safety
- Come check out this blog post on essential oils and pet safety
- Make a DIY cooling spray for outdoor animals