For women who want clean, toxin free makeup, Savvy Minerals is the perfect fit. Young Living recently expanded the Savvy Mineral Collection with several new products. This video goes over each of the new products in detail.
First, all Savvy Minerals make up is made with all naturally derived ingredients. This includes mica, aspen bark extract, and minerals for pigment. Furthermore, it is free from talc, bismuth, parabens, pthalates, petrochemicals, and nanoparticles. It is also free from gluten, soy, corn, and nuts. Even more impressive is that all of the makeup is made without synthetic fragrances, colors, or fillers, and products are formulated with Young Living essential oils.
To view the full video, join the YL Education Club.Try For Free
In this video we’ll discuss all the new additions to the Savvy Minerals product line:
- Pressed Eyeshadow Palette formulated with coconut oil for convenience and better control,
- Cinnamint Infused Lipsticks in 5 bold new colors with a velvety smooth feel and application,
- Mascara reformulated to condition, lengthen, and nourish lashes while providing a defined, lifted look,
- MultiTasker in three new shades for all skin tones and hair colors: light, medium, and tan,
- Matte Veil for a smooth finish that will extend the wear of your Savvy Minerals foundation,
- Hydrating Primer provides a base on the surface of your skin to help mineral make up adhere more effectively,
- Mattifying Primer for a smoother all-over matte coverage, and finally
- Kabuki Brush made in Italy of ultra-soft synthetic fibers perfect for applying Savvy Minerals foundation or veil.
You’ll Also Learn:
- Proper steps to applying Savvy Minerals make up for an all-day flawless look.
- Benefits of each product in the Savvy Minerals line and detailed information about ingredients.
- Tips on how to clean and care for your Savvy Minerals brushes.